MAKE EVERYDAY A HEYDAY.
love, light, sorrow, joy, faces, places, and the memories they hold -
these are the elements of our heyday

Hey There!

Heydays With Hanna is an online journal about travel memoirs, design musings, photographs, and personal reflections. I hope to be able to encourage you all to embrace everything about the mundane and extraordinary days and make every moment a Happy Heyday!
Latest Stories

BIKING AND TOKYO

Japan has taught me a lot of things; one of the best lessons I've learned is to live humbly. For the short amount of time that I have visited this first-world wonder, I have observed how polite and disciplined the people are. I fell in love with their efficient lifestyle, this maybe coming from my desire for order and effectivity but I just simply loved how things are done without having to waste time and harboring unwanted energy due to impatience.
Peaceful as they are in everything, I have also observed their respect for pedestrians and bikers. In every area that we visited, we have observed how biking play a huge part of their lifestyle. They come in many shades and styles, but more often than not, you would definitely find a bike or two in each home and establishment that you will come across with.



In my attempt to jumpstart my Tokyo journal, I have put together some photographs that I took of bicycles and their surrounding areas. In the next few posts that I will be writing, I will show more of the things I saw and observed. In the meantime, I hope that this Tokyo bike photo essay would at least speak for the things I saw and appreciated during our trip.
See you on my next Tokyo journal!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)